Race weekend is near. We’re excited and we hope you are too! Be sure to read the below information thoroughly.
Multisport Expo & Mandatory Packet Pick-Up
Sprint/Olympic: Friday, June 21st 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Olympic Only: Saturday, June 22nd 10:00am – 4:00pm
Smith Memorial Field, adjacent to the Please Touch Museum
- You must pick up your own packet and there is NO race day pick up. All relays must pick up their packets together. Packets will not be released to friends or family members.
- Transition will close for the Sprint Distance at 6:45am, Saturday and for the Olympic Distance at 6:15am, Sunday.
Below is a link to your confirmation sheet. You will need to print and sign this sheet and bring it with you, along with a photo ID and USAT membership card (if applicable), to pick up your race packet.
In addition, you will find important documents for race weekend. Please be sure to download these items so you are fully prepared for event weekend.
- Confirmation Sheet – print, sign & bring with you to packet pick up
- Athlete Event Guide: Sprint
- Athlete Event Guide: Olympic
- Course Maps: Sprint / Olympic
- Schedule of Events
Be sure to go to the Event Info section of the TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon to read additional detailed race information.
TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon