- Sprint: Swim: 700 Meters. Bike: 16.7 mi. Run: 3.1 mi.
- Intermediate “Olympic”: Swim 1500 Meters. Bike 24.8 mi. Run: 6.2 mi.
*Distances subject to change.
The standard division for participants is the Age Group division, athletes will compete in their respective age group. For more Age Group division information please see the USAT Official Rules. Please email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
The TriRock Relay
For those who prefer to race one element of the triathlon TriRock is offering a relay division. Relay teams will consist of three (3) members, each member will complete one segment of the event and “pass the baton” to the next member in the Transition Zone. There are no age groups for the relay division, all relay racers will compete for the fastest overall time.
Club Challenge Division
To be announced. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for the Clydesdale/Athena division male athletes must weigh 220+ lbs. and females 165+ lbs. Athletes will be weighed during awards for confirmation.
*Subject to change.
Sunday, September 1st, 2013
- 9:00 AM Yoga & Pre-Race Stretching, The Hyatt Regency Hotel
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Land Rover TriRock Austin Expo, The Hyatt Regency Hotel
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Packet Pickup & Late Registration at Land Rover TriRock Austin Expo
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Mandatory Bike Check In
- 10:00 AM Yoga & Pre-Race Stretching, The Hyatt Regency Hotel
- 11:00 AM Race Director Course Review & USAT Rules
- 12:00 PM Flat Tire and Transition Clinic by Greasy Monkey Wipes
- 1:00 PM Beginner Triathlete Meeting & Course Overview
- 2:00 PM Race Director Course Review & USAT Rules
There is no race day packet pickup. All bikes must be checked into transition on Sunday by 6 PM.
Monday, September 2nd, 2013
- 5:00 AM Transition Area Opens
- 6:40 AM Intermediate Distance Transition Area Closed
- 6:40 AM Pre-race Meeting (all distances)
- 7:00 AM Intermediate Distance Race Start
- 8:15 AM Sprint Disance Transition Area Closed
- 8:35 AM Sprint Distance Race Start
- 9:30 AM Finish Line Festival Begins
- 12:00 PM Awards Presentation (tentative)
There is plenty of parking in Auditorium Shores area. The following is a list of lots you can park at:
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, 208 Barton Springs Road
- One Texas Center, 505 Barton Springs Road
- Palmer Events Center, 900 Barton Springs Road
- Austin City Hall, 301 W Second Street
Some fees may apply. Parking is also available at many other downtown parking lots and garages. Please do not park in the lots of local businesses, restaurants, or on the streets in the local neighborhoods. We encourage the use of public transportation for race morning.
Click here for the overall parking map.
THE MULTISPORT EXPO
The MultiSport Expo will be the center of attraction surrounding this festive weekend on September 1-2,2013.
If you are looking for an opportunity to improve sales and gain exposure among triathletes and other endurance sports athletes, we invite you to exhibit at the MultiSport Expo. For further information about expo booths, event sponsorship opportunities or goodie bag inserts, contact Geoff Barnett at email@example.com
2012 Swim Waves
*2013 Swim Waves will be similar.
|7:00 AM Open Division||red|
|7:04 AM Men 25-29||orange|
|7:08 AM Men 30-34||yellow|
|7:12 AM Men 35-39 (Last names A-L)||green|
|7:16 AM Men 35-39 (Last names M-Z)||powder blue|
|7:20 AM Men 40-44 (Last names A-L||blue|
|7:24 AM Men 40-44 (Last names M-Z||white|
|7:28 AM Women 30-34||navy|
|7:32 AM Women 35-39||purple|
|7:36 AM Women 40-44||pink|
|7:40 AM Men 45-49||red|
|7:44 AM Men 50 & Over||orange|
|7:48 AM Women 45 & Over||yellow|
|7:52 AM Men 24 & Under||green|
|7:56 AM Women 29 & Under||powder blue|
|8:00 AM Relays||blue|
|8:30 AM Men 30-34||white|
|8:34 AM Men 35-39||navy|
|8:38 AM Men 40-44||purple|
|8:42 AM Women 30-34||pink|
|8:46 AM Women 35-39||red|
|8:50 AM Men 45 & Over||orange|
|8:54 AM Women 40 & Over||yellow|
|8:58 AM Men 29 & Under||green|
|9:02 AM Women 29 & Under & Sprint Relay||powder blue|