*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Be Aware. Plan Ahead.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The TriRock Clearwater Triathlon will bring hundreds of athletes to the Clearwater area, in addition to hundreds of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the impacted roads in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Clearwater area residents are encouraged to visit the free Expo, volunteer the race and/or line the course to cheer athletes.
Interactive Road Impact Map
This map outlines the road impacts, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by the course. Google Maps does NOT take into account the road impacts on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the TriRock Series community relations team by completing the community contact form.
Most roads will be impacted between 7:00 am and 11:00 am. Most bike and run course roads will remain open during the race, but expect delays as participants and spectators will be sharing the roads. Police will allow vehicle traffic along and across the course at their discretion. Click here for more information.
Vehicles may be permitted to cross the route at metering intersections. Cross-traffic may be metered across the course, at the discretion of the traffic controllers, when there is a gap in race participants. Below is a listed of impacted intersections to expect delays.
Metering Times/Locations Subject to Change
- Chestnut St and Fort Harrison between approximately 7:00 am – 8:45 am
- S. Ft. Harrison and Court Street between approximately 7:00 am – 8:45 am
- Hercules and Sunset Pt between approximately 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Drew and MLK between approximately 7:45 am – 9:45 am
- Court and MLK between approximately 7:45 am – 9:45 am
- S. Ft. Harrison and Druid Rd between approximately 7:45 am – 9:45 am
- Coronado Drive and Coronado Drive between approximately 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Streets along the course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense.
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete the community contact form.