- Super Sprint distance: 300 meter swim, 13.1 mile bike, 1.5 mile run
- Sprint distance: 500 meter swim, 13.1 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
- Intermediate “Olympic” distance: 1500 meter swim, 26 mile bike, 6.2 mile run
- Intermediate “Olympic” distance Aquabike: 1500 meter swim, 26 mile bike
Important Race Weekend Information
- Confirmation Sheet – Print, sign & bring with you to mandatory packet pick up. Packets will not be given to friends or family. No Exceptions.
- Athlete Event Guide – Sprint & Olympic (view PDF)
- Schedule of Events
The standard division for participants is the Age Group division, athletes will compete in their respective age group. For more Age Group division information please see the USAT Official Rules. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The TriRock Relay
For those who prefer to race one element of the triathlon TriRock is offering a relay division. Relay teams will consist of three (3) members, each member will complete one segment of the event and “pass the baton” to the next member in the Transition Zone. There are no age groups for the relay division, all relay racers will compete for the fastest overall time.
The AquaBike program gives athletes the opportunity to compete in a category where they will complete the swim and bike portions of the race, while omitting the run leg of the race. New in 2015, we are offering an AquaBike category for the Olympic distance only. Please note: there are no relay options available for this event. It is an individual event only.
New in 2015, the SuperSprint program gives athletes the opportunity to compete in a category where they will complete a short course consisting of a 300M swim, a 31.1 mile bike loop, and a 1.5 mile run. Please note: there are no relay options available for this event. It is an individual event only.
To qualify for the Clydesdale/Athena division male athletes must weigh 220+ lbs. and females 165+ lbs. Athletes will be weighed during awards for confirmation.
Triathlon Club Challenge
Triathletes competing in the Triathlon Club Challenge will compete against other tri clubs. The top ten tri clubs will receive a post-race finish area for athletes to relax.