Volunteer With The TriRock Lake Geneva Race Crew!
Help support your community as well as hundreds of participants! Secure your volunteer position now!
Have a group interested in volunteering? We can accommodate you! For Race Crew inquiries please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Each Volunteer Receives:
- Official Race Crew T-shirt
- Community Service (if needed)
- Satisfaction of helping others and your community
- A great time!
Friday, September 11 – Expo
- Expo – Shift 1: 1:30pm – 5pm
- Expo – Shift 2: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
- Expo – All Day: 1:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday, September 12 – Race Day
- Start/Finish Line – Shift 1: 4:30am – 11:30am
- Start/Finish Line – Shift 2: 6am – 12:30pm
- Run Course Marshals: 7:00am – 12pm
- Bike Course Marshals: 7:00am – 11am
Water Stations: Groups of 10-15 or more individuals are needed to hand out water and sports drink along the run course.
if you have a group interested in participating, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact the Volunteer Department:
1.800.311.1255 ext. 6951
Medical Volunteer information coming soon!