- Event Name: TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon, sponsored by Johnson & Johnson
- Date/Time (Sprint): June 25, 2016; 7:30 AM
- Date/Time (Olympic): June 26, 2016; 6:30 AM
- Location: Fairmount Park 4231 Ave of the Republic, Philadelphia, PA 19131
|Sprint Distance Fees:
||Olympic Distance Fees:
|Sprint Distance AquaBike Fees:
||Olympic Distance AquaBike Fees:
|Sprint Distance Relay Fees:
Sprint/Olympic Combination Fees:
|Olympic Distance Relay Fees:
Philly To DC Olympic Combo Fees:
|* Prices above reflect cost for USAT Members. $15 1-day license fee applies for non-USAT Members. Each participant MUST have a valid USAT license.
**Philly to DC Olympic Combo participants will receive a code to register for Nation’s Triathlon AFTER TriRock Philadelphia registration closes.
**Special Registration Offer: No other coupons or discounts can be applied to the special registration offer
(Registration form will open in a new window)
- *Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees listed above do not include the RaceIT processing fee. Relay Registration only available ONLINE. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Online registration will only offer the $15 one-day USAT fee for participants over the age of 18. If the participant is under 18 years old, please contact our office to register with the $10 one-day USAT fee (800-311-1255).
- Price includes: Official Race T-shirt, Refreshments at the Start, along the Course, and at the Finish, Finishers Medal, Music Along the Run Course, and admission to the Post-Race Headliner Concert.