Thank You Volunteers!
Thank you to all of the outstanding community groups, teams, schools and generous individuals for your incredible support and dedication throughout the weekend as thousands of triathletes took part at the Johnson & Johnson TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon presented by Philadelphia Insurance Companies! We hope you enjoyed your experience – we could not have done it without you!
Have a group interested in volunteering? We can accommodate you! For Race Crew inquiries please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Each Volunteer Receives:
- Official Race Crew T-shirt
- Community Service (if needed)
- Satisfaction of helping others and your community
- A great time!
Friday, June 26 – Expo
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 1: 11:30am – 4pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 2: 3:30pm – 8pm
Saturday, June 27
- SPRINT Race Day – Shift 1: 5am – 9am
- SPRINT Race Day – Shift 2: 6am – 12pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 1: 9:30am – 1pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 2: 12:00pm – 4pm
Sunday, June 28
- OLYMPIC Race Day – Shift 1: 4am – 9am
- OLYMPIC Race Day – Shift 2: 6am – 12:30pm
Water Stations: Groups of 15 or more individuals are needed to hand out water and sports drink along the run course.
if you have a group interested in participating, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Medical Volunteer information coming soon!
Contact the Volunteer Department: