Volunteer With The TriRock San Diego Race Crew!
Help support your community as well as thousands of participants! Secure your volunteer position now!
Have a group interested in volunteering? We can accommodate you! For Race Crew inquiries please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Each Volunteer Receives:
- Official Race Crew T-shirt
- Community Service (if needed)
- Satisfaction of helping others and your community
- A great time!
Saturday, September 20 – Expo
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 1: 9:30am – 2pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 2: 1pm – 5pm
Sunday, September 21 – Race Day
- Start/Finish Line – Shift 1: 4am – 10am
- Start/Finish Line – Shift 2: 5:30am – 12:30pm
- Swimmer Exit: 5:30am – 11am
- Swimmer Start: 6am – 11am
- Run Course Marshals: 6:30am – 11:30am
- Bike Course Marshals: 6:30am – 11:30am
Water Stations: Groups of 10-15 or more individuals are needed to hand out water and sports drink along the run course.
if you have a group interested in participating, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact the Volunteer Department:
1.800.311.1255 ext. 6819
Medical Volunteer information coming soon!